Whether they are onshore or offshore, external service providers must also “speak the same language” in terms of business operations, industry dynamics, quality certifications, and competitive pressures. The provider must demonstrate a deep understanding of the customer’s business at the macro level And the micro level. This sets the full BPO partnerrather than just a vendor of turnkey services.
Potential customers must be confident that the supplier brings not only outsourcing credentials, but also Related credentials. No time should be spent educating the supplier about the details and nuances of the industry.
In addition to Vertical Industry Experiencehigh quality BPO suppliers have:
- Experienced and fully trained staff working around the clock
- Multi-level accuracy guarantees such as double key data entry
- Strict quality assurance procedures with manual reviews
- Precautions tested to ensure electronic and physical security
- Independent certifications and performance evaluations
These are the basic guidelines for evaluating BPO proposals. The potential partner’s business background, familiarity with Western trade and a track record of progressively developing projects provide evidence of reliability, initiative, innovation and compatibility.
The need to reduce costs and scalable services remains urgent in almost all industries as companies position themselves to grow after a recession. Reliable and responsive outsourcing providers are strategic long-term allies.